This cottage is currently not available in the rental pool program.
Built in 2013. A wooden cabin built at the extreme western end of Taberi valley . Above the river with stone stairs to access private pools. No neighbors . Very Calm and peaceful. Outside table and sofa .
This is Anne’s own home .
Category : Adventure –
Construction : Wooden bungalow .
Surface : 580 sq ft . Sleeps 4 . 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom , kitchen
+ : No neighbors, Nice feeling . No noise. Large garden . Low price
– : No Wireless Internet, small surface .
- Structure and Location: Wooden cabin . remote . Outside dining room under the veranda.
- Bedroom: 2 with queen size bed
- Bathroom : 1 bathroom with toilet, face basin and outside shower. Solar hot water heater.
- Kitchen : Located inside, equipped with Stove, Microwave oven, Fridge, and Kitchenware,
- View : Forest, Sea, Mountains, Plantation
- Surroundings : Forested ridge and above the Taberi river . 400 yards from Riverside Café and Citrus Creek Plantation’s main office and front desk.
- Additional Features:
Enjoy some photos of the lovely Lemongrass cabin