Latest wooden bungalow built. Unique roots bungalow .
Buit in 2016. A bungalow built using local wood overlooking the Taberi river. Nothing showy here . Basic rustic wooden bungalow with plenty space .
Category : Roots
Construction : All wood. many stones around. Outside Gazebo
Surface : 650 sq ft . Sleeps 2 + 2 . Bedroom 1 , + 1 attic bedroom (sleep 2) : Bathroom 1
Price is US$ 130 + taxes per night for 2, US$ 160 for 4
+ : Very unique “wood” ambiance. Rustic and roots yet comfortable. Idea for family with parents sleeping downstairs and children upstairs in the attic bedroom. Plenty space outside.. Barbecue / Fire pit area, Wireless Internet
– : Not in front of the river, just above .
- Structure and Location: Elevated above ground . Ventilated. Cosy.
- Bedroom: 1 queen size bed downstairs + Upstairs (attic) sleeping for 2 (single beds)
- Bathroom : Outside bathroom with toilet, face basin. Solar hot water heater.
- Kitchen : Located outside, equipped with Stove, mini oven, Fridge, dining table and Kitchenware,
- View : Gardens, river.
- Surroundings : Additional riverside gazebo with dining area and barbecue
Enjoy some photos of the lovely Kashima roots cottage