Ambazaman Safari Glamping Cottage
Overlooking the Taberi River, this adventure cottage is supplied by a solar electrical system and is made up of 3 layers of canvas supported by a steel structure set on a large wooden deck. This is glamping at its best. Surrounded by jungle and the Taberi river under this perfect South African canvas, with large volumes,you feel the nature and live with the sound of the river. A unique experience. Large deck above the river. Shower hidden in the roots of a large zaman tree by the river.
Category : Adventure
Construction : South african safari tent of 600 Sqft on 1100 sqft timber deck
Maximum number of guests : 2+2 . 1 Large space inside with small kitchenette
Number of bathrooms: 1 . Inside toilet+face basin , Shower outside in the roots of a large zaman tree (almond) by the river. Hot solar water.
+: Unique glamping experience in total comfort . Overlooking the river . Outside hot shower in a tree root. River pools. Full solar supply “Off Grid” but with all amenities, including wireless internet.
-: Small kitchenette inside .
- Structure and Location: Elevated wooden deck above ground and overlooking the river
- Bedroom: Large bedroom with Queen size Mahogany poster bed plus 2 sofas
- Bathroom : Located inside, with toilet and face basin. Water is heated by a solar hot water heater. Shower is outside, located by the river inside the roots of a huge almond tree with solar hot water
- Kitchen : Located on the inside. Equipped with Stove, fridge, Kitchenware,
- View : River and Gardens
- Surroundings : Set within the garden, this canvas cottage is located directly along the Taberi river. It is only 100 yards from Riverside Café and Citrus Creek Plantation’s main office and front desk.
- Additional Features: Outside large covered veranda and dining table above the river and outside barbecue.