Stones , stones, stones …..
Built in 2013. Avocado garden is the main downstairs 2 bedroom stone appartment available in the Avocado island villa : Upstairs is the VanilVaness loft with a separate entrance .
It is a large stone villa along the Taberi river set in landscaped gardens.
Stones everywhere . Unique ambiance. Separate entrance from the upstairs loft. very nice river chill out area with barbecue.
Very romantic ambiance . Garden and River gazebos available. Nice settings around.
Construction : Stone , stone, stones !! Surface : 1400 square feet . Sleeps 4 + 2
+: Riverside lot . Wireless Internet. Garden gazebo. Nice river access . Well equipped. Wide space .
Possibility to rent the whole villa (including upstairs VanilVaness), perfect for up to 10 persons.
-: Less private than a separate detached cottage. Equipped like an owner’s house, with some of their belongings.
- Bedrooms : 2 with each a double bed
- Bathroom : 1 Inside bathroom with shower, toilet and face basin. Solar hot water heater. 1 outside shower
- Kitchen : Full kitchen equipped with Stove, Microwave oven, Fridge and Kitchenware,
- View : River , gardens
- Surroundings : Sits within a landscaped garden, directly along the Taberi river . The cottage is 400 yards from Riverside Café and Citrus Creek Plantation’s main office and front desk.
- Additional Features: Common Indian Gazebo and outside barbecue