Unique location elevated in the forest. Apart from the rest. Exclusive category
Buit in 2014. A stone cottage built around (not “in”) a huge magic Banyan tree. Very private, exclusive. Great use of local red cedar wood. Well ventilated. Window louvers .
The cottage is nestled in the forested ridge among hundreds of coconut trees and leaves you with a delicious feeling of being alone in the jungle. Nice elevated sea views. No neighbours .
Category : Adventure
Construction : Stone and wood around a huge tree. Nice red cedar furniture.
Surface : 750 sq ft . Sleeps 2 + 1 . Bedroom 1 , Bathroom 1 + tree shower
+ : Quality construction and design, No neighbors, Very nice views, No noise. Nice surface. Barbecue / Fire pit area, Wireless Internet
– : Not in front of the river.
- Structure and Location: Elevated above ground and very private. Ventilated. Cosy.
- Bedroom: 1 queen size bed and a 1 sofa
- Bathroom : Inside bathroom with toilet, face basin. Solar hot water heater. Outside shower in the roots of the Banyan tree.
- Kitchen : Located outside, fully equipped with Stove, Microwave oven, Fridge, Espresso machine and Kitchenware,
- View : Sea, Mountains, Plantation
- Surroundings : Forested coconut ridge and only 100 yards from Riverside Café and Citrus Creek Plantation’s main office and front desk.
- Additional Features: Separate car access and stone staircase leading to the plantation below. There is also an outside kitchen and separate fire pit and barbecue with stone seating area in the forest. Wireless Internet
Enjoy some photos of the lovely Banyan Stone Tree House