Charming, Casual, Comfortable, Sustainable. “Barefoot Luxury” .
Travellers welcomed as guests at Citrus Creek Plantation
Riverside Café & Lodge operates the Citrus Creek Plantation rental pool program as a hotel – or Lodge – of cottages and villas.
Travellers can now rent for a few days – or more
Unique cottages and villas. set in this 20 acres private valley and tropical plantation, alongside the Taberi river on the pristine and unspoiled East coast of Dominica.
Enjoy privacy but with the convenience of an eco-hamlet with a restaurant on site (Riverside Café) , property management offices including tour desk, car rental , ……
Cottages and villas range from 45 Sqm to 230 Sqm , from 1 to 3 bedrooms; All of them enjoy a large private garden and all can enjoy freely the 20 acres of the plantation with hundreds of fruit trees, organic crops, pond, wildlife…. and of course the Taberi river to bathe and chill out.
Choose from a South African safari tent (Ambazaman) , a stone tree house (Banyan) , a large stone cottage (Mango) , an upstairs loft (Vanil Vaness) , a downstairs stone villa 2 bedroom apartment (Avocado garden) and new in 2015 : . A large luxurious 2 bedroom villa (Ylang Ylang) and a 1 bedroom suite (Guava-Cherry).
Citrus Creek Plantation is located 2 miles North of the village of La Plaine, just in front of the Bout Sable beach where sea turtles come to nest every year. Surrounded by famous waterfalls and hikes, enjoy Dominica’s nature.
Some call it “Barefoot Luxury”.
– No flat screen TV but plenty space with 20 acres of playground alongside the river,
– No overcrowded swimming pool but private areas to bathe in the pristine Taberi river, or many others
– No AC but natural ventilation, large trees shade and a permanent nice breeze,
– No casinos around, No shops, but thousands of acres of unspoiled nature,
– No fancy beach bar with loud music but hidden beaches where you’ll be alone,
– No shopping malls or large supermarkets but fresh organic produce , fruits and vegetables
– No high end branded stores but waterfalls, hikes in the rainforest, rivers
What else ?
The “luxury” comes from the space, the valley, the plantation, …. and of course, “The Taberi river” . And it does not come from the price !