Unique location elevated on the ridge. Apart from the rest. Exclusive category. Panoramic views.
Buit in 2014. A stone cottage built around (not “in”) a huge magic Banyan tree. Very private, exclusive. Great use of local red cedar wood. Well ventilated. Window louvers .
The cottage is nestled on the ridge and leaves you with a delicious feeling of being alone in the jungle. Nice elevated sea views. No neighbours .
Category : Adventure
Construction : Stone and wood around a huge tree. Nice red cedar furniture.
Surface : 650 sq ft . Sleeps 2 + 1 . Bedroom 1 , Bathroom 1 + outside tree shower
+ : Quality construction and design, No neighbors, Very nice ocean views, No noise. Nice surface. Barbecue / Fire pit area, Wireless Internet
– : Not in front of the river.
- Structure and Location: Elevated above ground and very private. Ventilated. Cosy.
- Bedroom: 1 queen size bed and a 1 sofa in the same room.
- Bathroom : Inside bathroom with toilet, face basin. Solar hot water heater. Outside shower in the roots of the Banyan tree.
- Kitchen : Located outside, fully equipped with Stove, Fridge, Espresso machine and Kitchenware,
- View : Atlantic Ocean, Mountains, Plantation
- Surroundings : Forested coconut ridge and only 100 yards from Riverside Café and Citrus Creek Plantation’s main office and front desk.
- Additional Features: Separate car access and stone staircase leading to the plantation below. Many stairs to be so remote !!
Enjoy some photos of the lovely Banyan Stone Tree House