Mango Signature Cottage
Built in 2011. The cottage is surrounded by huge old Mango trees and enjoys direct access to the Taberi river. This was the first luxurious cottage built at Citrus Creek Plantation. With a large veranda and outside kitchen, living room in front of the river and a comfortable bedroom inside, this is a truly luxurious escape. Additional guests (or kids, … or parents…) can sleep inside or outside under the veranda. Wireless Internet available . Nice Signature architectural design mixing large stone walls and wooden ceilings.
Mango cottage video : http://youtu.be/WtMliqKLMhc
Category : Barefoot Luxury
Construction : Stone and wood unique design. Anne’s masterpiece.
Surface : 800 square feet on 14,000 Sqft riverside Lot . Sleeps 2 + 2 . 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom
+ : Spacious stone construction. Wireless Internet . In front of the river , under the shade of huge Mango trees
-: Small outside kitchenette, Not fit for extensive cooking. Enjoy Riverside Café !
- Beds : 1 Queen size + 2 bunk beds, with the option to be set outside, under the veranda. If inside, all are in the same room. Perfect cottage for one couple. If 2 couples, we recommend choosing another cottage offering more privacy; YlangYlang, VanilVaness, Kashima.
- Bathroom : Located inside with shower, toilet, face basin. Water is solar heated.
- Kitchenette : Located outside with stove, Microwave oven, fridge, kitchenware, and a dining table which seats 4
- View : River and gardens
- Surroundings : Located directly along the Taberi river and set within the gardens, this cottage is 200 yards from Riverside Café and Citrus Creek Plantation’s main office and front desk.
- Additional Features : a large veranda with outside kitchen, living room and hammock.
Photos of Mango Cottage